Blog

Hey friends, it's been a while. At the end of every year I write a blog post reflecting on the year that's just come to a close...

Read More

As educators I truly believe that we should always be growing.  I’ve always found it funny that we’re one of the few professions, that when we graduate college, we think...

Read More

Why do you teach? Why did you want to work in education? Those are two questions that are paramount to the work that we do with kids.  Hopefully your answers range...

Read More

We've all seen or heard the iceberg analogy.  That idea that you only see about 10% of what is actually happening in someone's life, while the other 90% happens beneath...

Read More
Share
Share